Raks SPA at 10th CAIRO! Festival Budapest!
Treat yourself with the unique Oriental Spa Magic experience! “Art-nouveau extravagance – in the world’s most famous spa.” Book your accomodation at Danubius Thermal Spa Hotel Gellért and get a ticket to the magical thermal spa!
One of Europe’s biggest oriental dance festival in a historical hotel of almost 100 years, built by one of Europe’s oldest thermal bath! Get inspired by World famous dance artists between the legendary columns of the Gellert bath, enjoy the starry nights of raqs sharki by the hotel’s amazing view directly to the river Danube!
Don’t miss the opportunity to stay with your favorite starts at a Noble hotel situated on the Danube riverbank, at the foot of Gellért Hill. You can choose from different rooms, from the simpliest budget accomodation to the beauty of a superior room with a river view – the rooms are quiet, lovely, and a bit old-style which adds to the romantic mood!
Gellért Thermal Bath – Spa
Danubius Hotel Gellért
Gellért Thermal Bath – Swimming pool
Economy single room, with bath, on the courtyard side:
Economy double room, on the courtyard side, single or double use:
Standard double room with river or hill view:
For one person: EUR 115.-/room/night
For two persons: EUR 130.-/room/night
For three persons: EUR 160.-/room/night
Superior double room, with river or hill view:
For one person: EUR 135.-/room/night
For two persons: EUR 150.-/room/night
Your breakfast & VAT are included in the above prices!
Complimentary spa ticket by which you can enter to the famous spa for FREE once!
50% discount form the price of further tickets!
First of all, take a look at our amazing city here:
Wizz Air also flyes to Budapest with discounted prices from many bigger and smaller cities: www.wizzair.com
You can try another low cost airlines which flies to Budapest but from less cities: www.easyjet.com
From countries located more far, you can check Lufthansa, which has many connections to Budapest from everywhere around the World through Germany: www.lufthansa.com,
or Alitalia: www.alitalia.com, also Austrian Airlines: www.austrian.com
You can come by train as well, if you are near, there is a good intercity and eurocity railway system in the country.
Check the timetables here:
Budapest Puplic Transport’s (BKV) ticket prices: http://www.bkk.hu/en/prices/
Taxi tel. numbers:
Taxi plus +36-1-8888-000,
Zóna taxi +36-1-365-5555 (Airport transfer 3600 HUF (12EUR),
Volán taxi 36-1-433-3322 (Airport transfer 3200 HUF (11 EUR)
From the airport to the hotel:
You shouldn’t get in the taxi until you don’t agree about the price. Ask about how much it will cost to get to the centre.
Also, airport transfer can be ordered to and from La Prima Fashion Hotel. One way costs 2500 HUF/person (about 9 EUR/person). In this case you should pay for the transfer at the reception, not to the driver.
With public transport:
At the airport you should take bus 200E and go until the final stop, Kőbánya-Kispest metro station.
There you should get on the metro (there is only one line there, M3) and get off at Ferenciek tere station (9th station).
From the station the hotel is a few minutes far. (You can check it on the map below.)
Náncsi néni restaurant
Vörös postakocsi Restaurant
Near Váci street:
1. La Prima Fashion Hotel 1052 Budapest, Pesti Barnabás utca 6. Tel: +36 1 799 0088
2. Hölgyválasz dance studio 1061 Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 41.
3. COTTON CLUB 1066 Budapest, Jókai u. 26.
4. Gala Shows Venue Budai Vigadó 1011 Budapest, Corvin tér 8.
5. Pálvölgyi cave (Pálvölgyi barlang)
6. St. Margaret tomb (Szent Margit sírja)
7. Margaret Island (Margit Sziget)
8. Tomb of Gül Baba and Rosegarden (Gül Baba türbéje)
9. Nyugati Railway Terminal (Nyugati Pályaudvar)
10. The House of Parliament (Parlament)
11. Museum of Folk Art (Nemzeti Múzeum)
12. Heroes’ Square (Hősök Tere)
13. Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyad Vára)
14. Zoo (Állatkert) , Széchenyi Bath (Széchenyi Fürdő)
15. Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)
16. Fisherman’s Bastion (Halászbástya)
17. Matthias-Church (Mátyás Templom)
The Trinity statue of Budapest (Szentháromság szobor)
18. The Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
19. The Citadella at Gellert Hill (Citadella) , http://www.budguide.eu/gellerthegy-budapest-en
20. St. Stephan’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika), http://www.budguide.eu/szent_jobb-budapest-en
21. Hungarian State Opera House (Operaház)
22. The Great Synagogue (Zsinagóga)
23. Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)
24. The Furnicular Lift (Budavári Sikló) , Chain Bridge
25. Shoes on the bank of the Danube statue composition
Find more informations here.